“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases”
I earn a small commission from sales generated from Lion Energy Affiliate links.
Spring is upon us and if your T@b has spent the winter in hibernation, it’s time to wake it up!
Dewinterizing with the Nautilus Water System in the T@b 320 couldn’t be easier.
For the 2021 T@b 320 with the Nautilus Water System:
- Connect hose to inlet labeled “City Water Connection”.
- Set bot the blue and green valves on the on Nautilus Panel to following positions:
- Connect the hose to a hydrant or faucet.
- Open the faucets one at a time, until no more pink antifreeze is seen. This includes the sinks, shower, toilet, and outside wash station.
- Flush both hot and cold lines including the wash station.
- Next, change the valves on the fill tank positions. The left (green) valve should be horizontal and the right (blue) valve should be in the vertical position. (See second image below.)
- Fill the freshwater tank until it is approximately 1⁄2 full.
- Turn off the water from the faucet or hydrant.
- Turn the valves on Nautilus Panel to Dry Camping positions, where the left valve (green) on the Nautilus panel is in a vertical position and the right valve (blue) is horizontal.
- Turn the pump on, either from the Nautilus panel or inside the T@b on the monitor panel.
- Using the outside wash station, open the cold faucet, and use the sprayer to flush until no more pink RV antifreeze is visible.
- Change the red Alde bypass valve from bypass to normal.
- Close the red and blue Alde low point drains inside, on the bottom of the Nautilus compartment.
- Go camping!